Please use the links below to navigate to specific questions:
- Browsing the Stories
- Playing Free Podcasts
- Downloading Free Podcasts
- Troubleshooting the Free Podcast Player
- Changing your subscription password or email address
Browsing the Stories
There are almost 70 stories of various lengths in the catalogue. To help you find the stories easily, the column headings are clickable, allowing you to order the stories by Title & Description (alphabetically), Theme, Length & Year. Clicking once will order the results from low to high, clicking twice will do the opposite.
Clicking on a Theme word will take you to another page where you’ll find other stories with the same Theme. On that page, a list of clickable Theme titles will also appear in the left column.
^ Back to top
- Listen to the Free Podcast online by clicking the ‘play button:
- When you click play, the speaker icon on the player will turn into the volume control while the track is playing, and the play icon will become a pause icon:
- Downlading the podcast on a PC using Internet Explorer:Right-button click on the ‘*Right Click* to Download’ link and choose ‘Save Target As’ then choose where you want to save the file:
- Downlading the podcast on a PC using Firefox:Right-button click on the ‘*Right Click* to Download’ link and choose ‘Save Link As’ then choose where you want to save the file:
- Downloading the podcast on a Mac using Safari:
Right-button click on the ‘*Right Click* to Download’ link and choose ‘Download linked file as’. If you don’t have a right button on your mouse, hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key whilst clicking and the following menu will appear. You can then choose where you want to save the file:
- If the player is not working properly, make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash player installed.
- To change either your subscription password or the email address associated with your membership, you need to be logged in to StoriesoftheJourneyHome.com
- Once logged in, click the link ‘View your Account Settings’ which is found on most pages near the top of the left column, with the title ‘Hi (your username)’:
- On the Account Settings page, you can to change any information regarding your account, apart from your user name. Remember to save your changes.